Tuesday, 7 October 2014

A Little History.

Photography has always called to me. Throughout my schooling years, photography was usually the medium chosen for all creative works, from my major work in Visual Arts, to representations of Julius Caesar in English. It was what I had always relied on, not because it was an easier option, but because I simply loved it! The ability to capture what was in front of me, then completely manipulate and change it afterwards through Photoshop kept photography exciting and interesting for me.
Newborn photography was unfamiliar territory for me till my siblings starting giving me beautiful nieces and nephews. Capturing their peaceful sleepiness in their first few weeks, to their hectic energy in their toddler years has been an amazing experience.
Here is some examples of what I have achieved over the years when it comes to newborn and children photography. I like to believe that my images are creative in the way that they have an originality to them. Every child and newborn is different, so treating each photo shoot different is essential to creating beautiful images.


No comments:

Post a Comment