Monday, 23 November 2015

End of Diploma

Yesterday, I had my very last day at Tafe. It was a little sad, but very exciting. In no ways is this the end of my learning, nor the end of my photography. I am very excited for what the future has in store for myself and my classmates.
A few days ago, I ordered myself a new laptop. Well, my first laptop. I had been previously using my mothers computer and it had seen better days. It was about time that I upgraded to something I can call mine. The expected delivery was 6-14 days. I ordered it on Friday, it arrived on yesterday. So it was quite a nice way to end the day.

I have a busy week ahead of me. I have been booked to photograph my local high school's year 10 formal. Hopefully this will lead into more opportunities and be a continuous thing. I have asked a friend of mine to be my assistant on the day, to hold the reflector ect so I'm a lot less nervous that what I would have been if I was doing it alone. I also have a family photo session on Saturday. First time I've had two shoots day after each other, but I figure that with the general lighting being the same on Friday, due to being in the same location, doing the editing in Lightroom will not take all that long. Should have it done over night I think, especially with my new laptop that is super quick. The only issue after that is to get all the images onto 30 (ish) disks, which will take some time but I will be able to multitask while it happens.

I am excited for what the future has to offer, and I'm more than ready to go for it. 

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree that we will continue learning more and more about photography as we develop our style of photography.

    ReplyDelete