Friday, 29 January 2016

Newborn Shoot-Holly

Baby Holly was an absolute dream to photograph. Born at 6 pounds, she was so sweet and tiny. For this shoot, I worked mostly with whites and neutrals, with little pops of pinks and purples.
I also used my lightbox in a different way. I used it as a backlight/backdrop for some images with mum/dad/sister. It worked out really well, but will take some more practice to perfect it, as I had some issues with "sunspots" (I suppose you could call them). Gaining focus was also tricky, but I managed to get it sorted without the images being completely silhouetted.

Here's some images from the shoot for you to enjoy.


Btw, we well also be having a February Sale! Every Basic Newborn, Maternity and Family photography package will be just $90 till the end of February. So keep an eye on our Facebook page for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment