Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Photo Manipulation

I've been a bit inactive lately, but all for a good reason. Last year I decided to extend my studies and push myself even further, and I am so glad that I did. I am currently studying the Diploma of Photo Imaging, and have learnt so much since the start of this year.
Recently, I was given an assessment to use water within my photography in a creative and innovative way. After getting inspired by other photographers, I decided to have a go at creating some surreal photo manipulations. I absolutely loved it! It brought photography back to being a creative outlet for me, as working on family portraiture lately has dulled that down for me. It also inspired me to FINALLY purchase a graphic tablet, which I had talked myself out of doing many times in the past.
This one is my favourite from my 10 image series, and so happens to be the first one I created. I have titled it "Waiting".

No comments:

Post a Comment