Wednesday, 7 October 2015

New Website

I am super happy and proud to announce that we finally have a website up and running!
It's taken a while to get everything perfect, well perfect enough that I feel comfortable sharing it around.
It's still got the default URL that came with building the website for free, and until I can justify the costs of purchasing one of their upgrades its going to have to stick.
You can check it out by clicking here
Let me know your thoughts and if you have any recommendations on how to improve it I would love to hear it :D

Also, I will be a part of another exhibition soon so I will keep you all posted for when that comes up. This November is going to be a super busy month for me with the exhibition and various shoots that I have been booked for, so I hope to keep this a little bit more updated as I will admit I haven't been all that great of a job lately. My apologies.

So here's a random image I have been working on as of late to make up for it :) Its from one of my maternity sessions and I used a double exposure technique to add the leaves. I'm trying to come up with a way I could incorporate this style in my business, to which one lovely lady suggested that I provide it as part of a book. Not a bad idea at all. I'm contemplating providing a book package for my loyalty clients (bundle deal of maternity + newborn photography sessions), but at the moment I'm just working out costs ect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment