For an upcoming exhibition, I got some prints done of my best work this year. This included some 'Painting with Light' night images that I wanted to be printed at a reasonably largish size. I had never realized the effort it takes to send away prints, well more to the point, choosing your prints, what size you want them, and then choosing a company to print with that offers the quality your images deserve.
With a two week deadline I was understandably worried that my prints wouldn't arrive on time. It was certainly a massive shock to have these prints waiting for me at home within 2 days! Ordered on Monday afternoon, and they arrived Wednesday morning.
I had a nagging voice in the back of my mind, saying "it got here so quick, perhaps the quality isn't great". After cleaning, wiping and ensuring no dust was around, I bravely opened up my parcel with my fingers firmly crossed.
I have rarely seen my images in print. In this day and age, with technology being such a huge influence in practically everything we do, it was rare to see my images off the computer screen. These prints that I ordered turned out absolutely breathtaking. The prints were simply beautiful, encouraging me to print my work off more frequently.
The company I ordered through was RGB Digital Pro Photo Lab. Their prices were also extremely reasonable as well, and I definitely will be ordering through them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment